The Trust currently has five Hub Boards:
- Central Hub (chaired by Mrs Andrea Gosling): Chudleigh Knighton CE Primary School, Lady Seaward's CE Primary School, Rockbeare CE Primary School, Westcliff Primary Academy and Willowbank Primary School
- East Hub (chaired by Dr Carolyn Bromfield): Brixington Primary Academy, Colyton Primary Academy, Musbury Primary School, and Sidmouth CE Primary School.
- South Hub (chaired by Mr Stuart Keegan): Aveton Gifford CE Primary School, Blackpool CE Primary School, Gatehouse Primary Academy, Newton Ferrers CE Primary School and Salcombe CE Primary School.
- West Hub (chaired by Mrs Kate Brimacombe): Bere Alston Primary Academy, Mary Dean's CE Primary school, St Budeaux CE Primary Academy and Whitchurch Primary School.
- East Devon / West Dorset Hub (chaired by Mrs Ann Denner): Charmouth Primary School, Hawkchurch CE Primary School and Portesham CE Primary School. This is a new hub for the Trust, established in September 2023.
Membership and attendance
The membership of the Hub Boards is as follows:
- a member of the Trust school improvement team,
- a chair who is a appointed by the board,
- a foundation director or church representative,
- parent council members in post for the schools within the Hub,
- co-opted members appointed based on their skills
Each hub board has a hub clerk.
You can find below the register of business interests for hub board members who are not directors. The register of business interests for directors is available on this website here.
You can find the attendance at hub board meetings during 2021-22 and 2022-23 below: